ABERDEEN DRILLING CONSULTANTS
1. Discuss the wells that are to be drilled, agree the rig requirements and set up a scoring system to technically assess the rigs on offer.
2. Create a shortlist of the most appropriate rigs determined by objective on-rig assessments using applied technical criteria, industry standards and regional regulations.
3. Conduct an extensive onboard inspection of the selected rig including: condition and operability of equipment and systems, evaluation of rig reactivation plan and procedures and review of scheduling and management of upgrades, repairs, maintenance and certifications.
4. Provide a comprehensive close out report containing in depth analytics and conclusions.
5. Design and schedule a final acceptance and endurance testing programme prior to the rig going on full contract, after all critical and major NC’s have been closed out.
With reactivation being a major concern on rigs never before stacked, ADC has invested extensively in original manufacturer’s equipment training, which coupled with our wide ranging experience of the latest generation rigs and their complex software and control systems, ensures ADC is uniquely placed to anticipate, respond to and resolve everything from the expected to the unexpected.
Reporting throughout the management process uses our unique TRAMS (Technical Rig Audit Management System) online portal, allowing clients to be ‘virtually’ present during the progress of the management stages and provides the opportunity to review in real time the analysis of specific onboard inspections 24/7.
We have found by working collaboratively and employing a solutions driven management approach, a positive and valuable operating culture between Operator and Drilling Contractor can be developed. This collaboration and the resultant feed back has enabled us to formulate a unique lump-sum fee structure creating complete transparency and traceability across the full scope of our management services, this the first turnkey proposition of its kind within the industry.
ADC Rig Intake Management Services is unique, delivering on average an impressive 99.6% up-time to clients using our services. Speak to us today and let our advantage be the advantage for your next drilling programme.
ADC has proven experience with the control systems and automation systems of the following rig equipment manufacturers:
NOV, CYBERBASE, AMPHION
CAMERON, TTS, X-COM
MH WIRTH, DRILLVIEW
CLYDE & CO
GAZ DE FRANCE
INCE & CO
KUWAIT OIL COMPANY
MAERSK OIL & GAS
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ADC RIG INTAKE MANAGEMENT SERVICES EMAIL US BY USING THE CONTACT BUTTON BELOW OR PHONE +44(0) 1224 209123
INTERNATIONAL HEAD QUARTERS UK:
32-34 QUEENS ROAD, ABERDEEN, SCOTLAND AB15 4YF
t: +44 (0) 1224 209123
INTERNATIONAL OFFICES & AGENTS IN:
SUITE 26.1, LEVEL 26, MENARA IMC,
8 JALAN SULTAN ISMAIL 50250 KUALA LUMPUR,
t: +603 2072 4604
ADC SAUDI ARABIA
IN COLLABORATION WITH GOTECH
P.O.BOX: 402 AL-KHOBAR 31952
t: +966 3 8533443
© ABERDEEN DRILLING CONSULTANTS LTD 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
IN COLLABORATION WITH AL MASAOOD OIL & GAS
606 HAMDAN STREET, AL MASAOOD TOWER, 17TH FLOOR (P)
P.O. BOX 4352, ABU DHABI, UAE
t: +971 2 8155990